- A+ Math Games
- Play Matho (Math + Bingo), Concentration and Hidden Picture to work on your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts! Join the Hall of Fame if you get a good score!
- Here is "the largest web portal for kids," allowing them to safely and easily experience everything the cyber world has to offer including interactive stories, games, crafts, activities, and much more. Check out the Brain Train, which helps with your ABCs and 123s. Or, Music Mania, where you can play, record, and listen to different musical instruments. And even, Storyville, for magical cyber adventures.
- Alice in Wonderland: An Interactive Adventure
- Welcome to Wonderland! Here you will enjoy activities with Alice and her Wonderland friends! Lewis Carroll's two Alice Books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
- American Girl: Fun for Girls
Cool stuff for girls.
- Arthur and Friends
Arthur and D. W. invite you to participate in a variety of activities with their friends.
- Beat the Dictionary Game
"Are you a word expert? Play the game and see if you can beat the Dictionary."
Boston University's Inteactive Web Games
Lots of games you can play on the Internet, either alone or with someone else over the network. Minesweeper and more!
Crayola Color Corner
At this site, you can learn all about color, take quizzes on color, find ideas for crafts to make, print out pages to color, send colorful electronic cards, and learn about the Crayola Factory at Two Rivers Landing. Most activities require free registration.
Dinosaur information and photographs of dinosaur bones.
Lots of fun things to do and learn.
- Kids World Fun & Games
- Here's a list of interactive, online games you can play.
- Have fun with math, science, history, geography, and play other games too! There is even stuff for Parents and Teachers.
- Fun interactive games for the whole family. Need Shockwave and Flash.
- Inkless Tales
- Listen to cool stories online, build a beast in the game section, read poems, and have lots of fun at this amazing website. Games, stories, poems, and music - Inkless Tales has it all. Check it out! Awarded an American Library Association "Great Web Sites" Recommendation.
- Kaboose: Kid's Domain Online Games
- Tons of games at this site. Some games require a Java enabled browser or the Shockwave Plug-in.
- Kids / Games
- Play online games including 3 on 3 hockey, soccer shootout, BMX, handball, snowboarding, and others
- Kids' Castles
- "The home page has an aerial view of the castle. Clicking on a part of the view takes you to that part of the castle. You will find out about the people that lived there and what they did. Sometimes there will also be more information about an aspect of castle life, a game to play or puzzle to solve, or something YOU can do to add to the fun of Kids' Castle."
- Come here to play games, get craft ideas, send a cyber postcard, meet other kids online, learn about world holidays, write a story, or do lots of other fun activities.
- Kinetic City
- Lots of cool ways to have fun with science.
Learn to Read
- Lawrence Hall of Science - Kids' Corner
- Learn about science with fun games and fascinating facts. Requires Shockwave.
Includes phonics skills, alphabet, short stories, and printable pages.
- Literacy Center
Learn the basics of English, Spanish, German, and French at the preschool level.
Play a variety of games and puzzles just for fun.
- Magic School Bus
Everyone loves Ms. Frizzle and the many adventures she takes us on.
NOTE FROM NOLA: This site does not allow you to use the back button.
Go to Muppets.com and visit Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and the gang. Click on "Map" for games.
NASA Space Place
A cool site to play games, watch animations, create craft projects, and learn fun facts about Earth, space and technology.
A great virtual pet site! Create and care for your very own neopet! Feed, groom, read to, and watch your pet grow.
Official Nintendo Site
You'll find codes, reviews, previews and strategies for Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS games, and support for those systems and older systems (Game Boy, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube).
This site is filled with fun Flash-based games aimed at younger kids. Included in the site are interactive coloring pages, crosswords, sound games, and a lab with "games and activities for kids who like monsters and freaky things!"
Play games, read stories, listen to music and color with your favorite characters from hit PBS kids shows.
Play Kids Games
Learn about the alphabet, space, math and logic while playing games.
Official company site with store and reviews of games and previews of new hardware and games.
Post Cards from Buster (PBS)
Follow Buster as he travels around the United States. Learn fun facts, play games, sing songs, look up a recipe, and enjoy virtual tours.
This site, from Australia, makes learning fun with such games as Lemonade Larry, Hatch and Match, Farm Stand, and more. Iincludes mazes, word find, puzzles, tic tac toe, and other interactive games.
Punky Doodle's Coloring Club and Funhouse
Punky Doodle is a cat with an attitude, but his owners have put together this website in his honor where the
y want to present good clean fun. Print off the coloring pages right from the site, or join the club free to enter the funhouse for lively games, stories, puzzles, jokes, and the arcade. Or you can visit the Clubhouse to send letters to Punky and print out a cool Membership certificate. You will need the latest Macromedia Flash player (available free) to use Punky's website.
- Quiz Hub
- Quiz Hub, formerly Kidsub.org, "is a noncommercial portal to excellent free online learning activities for elementary and middle school students. It includes educational games, puzzles, and quizzes."
- Rubik's: The Only Official Site
- Play Rubik's Cube and other games online.
- Sesame Street
- Play and learn with all your favorite Sesame Street characters.
Are you a Dr. Seuss fan? Then you will enjoy Seussville. It has several games, color pages, and directions for creating fun at home.
- Sheppard Software - Online Games and More
- Learn about world continents, countries and oceans at this fun website. Free web games also include vocabulary, United States geography, chemistry and trivia. Fun, educational games for all levels!
Play online games. Take quizzes. Connect with other kids. Create and share art, photos, writing and recordings. Free registration by parents required for many activities.
- Sudoku Collection For Kids
- Do you like the new game Sudoku? Check out this site with printable Sudoku puzzles for kids!
- Surfing the Net with Kids
- This web directory is great for children and teens. It takes the best Internet sites for children of all ages (and their parents) an organizes them into easy-to-find subject headings. There are literally thousands of sites that one can access through this website. It can be a great help with your homework, or it can help you find fun games on through its Directory of Kids Games. This is one place on the Internet to stop and find tons of information!
- Time Warp Trio
- This site features information and games associated with the kid’s television show, "Time Warp Trio" featured on Discovery Kids Channel. Kids can learn history and play games at the same time.
- Yahoo Kids Games
- Play online versions of many games and puzzles, including arcade games, puzzles, card games and many more.